Honestly it seems like my list just keeps getting longer!! I don't mean to complain, but no matter how many things I check off, more get added.
Today I did order the announcements, that's a huge step seeing as they need to go out. . . pretty much tomorrow. my dress fitting is supposed to be tomorrow (will probably get postponed due to nasty weather coming our way), we are registered!!!, and yeah.
school still has to happen, which it will, it is just insane, i could have never imagined this. I LOVE IT!
I GET MARRIED 5 WEEKS FROM SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry, i just got a little excited!
5 comments:
How exciting! I'm so happy for you! Are you going to post engagement pictures? I'd LOVE to see them!
I know it's a busy time - I remember how crazy everything felt. But so worth it!
You can definitely do it!! You are amazing, and I cannot WAIT for the big day!!
super thrilled for you!!!
Hey Lauren! I am SO excited for you...and also SO excited that I found your blog. Please post pictures soon of you and your man. Can't wait to see them!
yahoo for you in 5 weeks...or less by now! I so wished that I could have flown out there for your wedding! I would LOVE IT! You can get all of your things done...I know it! I am so happy for you and you will be a wonderful little wifey! I can't wait to see the weddin' pictures!
Post a Comment