The other thing I learned while reading 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is that you can't make and keep promises to others until you can make and keep promises to yourself. I prefer keeping promises to others but realize that it hurts me. I need to keep promises to me first.
3.26.2012
Realization
The last few weeks i've been working on.... me. I have come to the realization that I am far, far, far from where I want to be, but i'm closer then I was to getting there. Marrying Jans was the best thing I could've ever done for me! He encourages me to be better, to take time for myself, and to do what is best for me. I didn't know when I married him that he would encourage me to slow down and enjoy life instead of running through it. Its sad when I don't remember day to day anything significant about my days so I am trying to live in the moment, slow down, look up when I walk so I can see the beauty that is around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and don't forget to look down... so you can fund crunchy leaves!! :)
love you! (and love the new blog design) XOXO
Post a Comment