5.25.2011

ATL - Braves v Phillies

We drove down to Atlanta on Thursday so we could see the Braves play the Phillies. Since I met Jans baseball has been a big part of what we do in our down time. I have grown to be a huge fan myself so I was pretty dang excited to take a break from life and head down to ATL!

Since Jans came to the US he has LOVED the Braves, by loved I mean LOVES the Braves.  Being at Turner Field was a DREAM COME TRUE for him!!
Waiting for the gates to open on Friday
Honestly, I could ask Jans who this is cause I can't see their number, but mostly I had to show how awesomely close we were!
I just liked this picture even though he didn't say three
There was a fireworks show after the game on Friday.
Saturday they had army parachuters come in, it was awesome!
Seriously, this is the only picture of the two of us from Saturday.  It was SOOO hot and lets just say I got FRIED.  


Meet homer.  He is funny.
Me with Chipper Jones AKA Jans - My parents got him the jersey for his birthday in anticipation for our trip

It may be a bit blurry but here I am.  This is outside the players parking lot, we watched all the players leave :)
It was great!! We LOVE the people of Atlanta, they are SO friendly, I thought it was great and honestly would love to move there some day!

3 comments:

Alder Family said...

How fun! A well deserved get-away! Love you!

Holly-O said...

Next time you come to ATL, give me a call! Steve and I will be living there as of July 4th!! :)

Glad you had fun at Turner Field. Go Braves!

Clarissa Jane said...

looks like y'all are having fun!
and the blog is looking SO stinkin' cute!!
love you bunches.