It's your lucky day, the building I am in on campus is on lockdown because of an apparent attempted sexual assault on campus, this means that I am stuck in a room with nothing to do. let me take that back, I could be reading but I want to be going home so I am refusing to work.
I am safe, police dogs just came through the building, but there is no more activity than that. The other side of campus has been reopened but we are still on lockdown. . . I wish I had brought food to school today, I am hungry. . .
I will express my gratitude that I am safe, and that no one tried to harm me.
Just told I can leave!
SEE YA!
2 comments:
Holy cow girl! I am SO BEHIND on your blog! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy for you! I am glad you are safe!
I was behind on your blog, too. I'm so sorry! But I went back and left a few comments. I couldn't be happier for you! I can't wait to hear more updates and see pictures.
And I'm glad to know you're safe! :)
Post a Comment