9.15.2009

Progress on the home front!

I was sitting in moms room first thing this morning, checking my email. She was trying a skirt on that she bought yesterday from the Kohl's. She was walking without any crutches!!!!!!! Still very cautious and with a little limp but she walks around her room!!!! This is huge. She called me yesterday when I was at school to tell me she went to Kohl's and shopped for herself BY herself. I think it's been 15 months, honestly. I am so hopeful that this is the beginning of the end!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bree :--) said...

Oh how awesome!! I'm so proud of your mama. She sure puts up with a lot, and with a good attitude!! Good for her for shopping. She is wonderful.

Brad and Britt said...

I may be the worst friend ever to not know what is going on with momma Cahoon?!?! I am so sorry! Please give her a huge hug and let her know her Utahn daughter is thinking of her!