I've never been to the Kennedy Center before, not before tonight. Caroline and I decided to go see a free performance tonight (apparently there is a free performance every night at 6pm) I called Charlene who called a couple girls and we made an evening of it!! The performance was African dancing of sorts, it was pretty cool, I was worried the entire time though about one of the dancers who was at least 7 months pregnant, silly lady.

Me and Charlene

Me and Caroline

Janel, Me, Caroline, Charlene, dang it I can't remember her name.

What did you expect?!?!
We came out, there was a HUGE puddle. . .
I can't stay away!
After the performance we went to Georgetown and had dinner at Chipotle then went to a party at the Party Palace. It was a really fun time, turns out it was my friend Landon's place (he is moving out) so I got to chat with him for a nice long while and my friend Scott from my Carriage Cove ward was there so we also got to chat. It's nice to get out once in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment