4.10.2007

Easter SUCCESS!

Okay, by "how cute I am" I meant how ridiculously funny I am! To your left is a lovely self portrait Lisa and I took after leisurely walking Bridal Veil Falls on Friday night. We took some insane ones.














After Bridal Veil we went and bought chips, queso, and drinks and went to our favorite park and sat and talked. It was all good until I started getting CRAZY with a camera. This is the last shot of me for the night.







The following morning, Saturday, Lisa and I thought it would be a great idea, after going to bed about 2, to wake up at 7:45 to leave the house by 8am to hike the Y. Now, this was in fact a hike because we did not follow the lovely traditional 10 switchback trail. No, no, my friends, we just scaled the mountain, straight up the side. it was quite entertaining. I look like I am on drugs in this picture, but I am not!




This last photograph is of me and my awesome cousins on Easter. Chris and Hannah came down to partake in my marvelously made Easter dinner. We had ham, square potatoes, corn, carrots, herb rolls, deviled eggs, and juice. It was quite good, not going to lie! Thanks for all your help in making that successful mom, you rock!





As for what I am doing right now, procrastinating studying for Thursday morning. It needs to happen and it will, I just need to get some motivation. You would think getting my EMT certification would be motivation enough, wouldn't you?!? today is just one of those days! I hope all is well! I will write Thursday so don't check back until then!

3 comments:

erin sheely said...

what great pictures! i'm so glad that chris and hannah could be there with you. i miss them so! and i miss you too. i can't wait for you to get here!

Sarah said...

Oh Rolito! I LOVE your pictures, but not as much as I love you!!!

Bree :--) said...

So fun! Wish I was invited! JUST KIDDIN! Sounds delicioso (sp??:) ) though. How sweet that Chris and Hannah came, that's awesome.