OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm sooo proud of you! Seriously, I bet that is a HUGE relief to have that over with. So, Saturday's the big day of the other 1/2 of the test, right? Ain't no thang, driving up at 6:30...wait for possibly 6 hours, take it, then it's all done! I still can't believe it could take 6 stinkin hours! Whatever. Are you goin up there with Brian? Are you taking it in Salt Lake? GOOD LUCK!
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm sooo proud of you! Seriously, I bet that is a HUGE relief to have that over with. So, Saturday's the big day of the other 1/2 of the test, right? Ain't no thang, driving up at 6:30...wait for possibly 6 hours, take it, then it's all done! I still can't believe it could take 6 stinkin hours! Whatever. Are you goin up there with Brian? Are you taking it in Salt Lake? GOOD LUCK!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Congrats. I knew you had it in you. Good luck on the rest :)
Wahoo to you! I am really proud of you!
Post a Comment