4.04.2007

april

april is going to be an amazing month. It has started out awesome! I am done with all my tests until finals except my EMT written and practical which are both taking place next week. I got to listen to conference ( I look forward to reading it because I was a TAD distracted), take a physiology test that I was completely prepared for, turn in my last 2 major assignments, and pay for my storage unit for the summer, all in the last 4 days! I have felt extremely productive. I know that I don't have a whole lot to talk about other than school and for that I am extremely sorry, I know that it gets really boring but really WELCOME TO MY LIFE! I am going to do some fun things this weekend so I will post some pictures so you can all remember how cute I am!

4 comments:

sue said...

You are never boring, sweet Lolo, and I for one can't wait until you come home for the summer.

erin sheely said...

wahoo!! i neeeed to talk to you more!

Adrienne said...

your life is WAY more exciting than mine!

Sarah said...

Mine too! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!