4.14.2007

done

done. done. done. I took the EMT practical this morning, I think it went well but I wont find out if I passed for a few weeks. This is frustrating to me as I leave Utah in 2 weeks from today. If I have to fly back to Utah to retest I will not be a very happy person, so I better have passed =) we'll find out soon enough I guess, won't we?!? Well, now it is on to preparing for final exams which start in 6 days. We only have class on Monday and Tuesday this week which is way nice. Other than that, things are good. Busy as usual. Oh, most of you wanted to see a picture of Brian. he is gone now which is sad, but it was way fun to get to know him. I finally got this picture after I dropped him off the day of our written exam. he is hilarious.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so proud of you!! I'm sure you did great. At least you remembered to put your sharps in the container right?? Oooh, and Brian is super darling. I'm glad that you got to be friends with him.

Lauren Maley said...

i DID remember the sharps container!!! I said it in my head about 100000 times before I went in.

Corinne said...

I am so proud of you Lolo. I'm sure you did great!

Unknown said...

YAY for being done...nice job! Brian is totally cute, seems like a fun guy. Good luck studyin this week!

tom said...

I'm sure you did well on the EMT practical. That's too bad they don't give you the score right away. Good luck on your finals!