My fabulous family and friends threw me a fabulous bridal shower last Saturday!! So many people came to love on me and celebrate with me, THANK YOU! I honestly never imagined being in this place, getting ready to be married to the man I love. HOORAY! Being the center of attention was extemely hard for me, surprising to those who know me, I know. Opening presents in front of so many people literally made me sweat. Anyways! Thank you to all those who were there, and all those who wanted to be but could not be!

There is still so much to do but I can not stop smiling! things keep creeping up to try and bring us down but we know what we want, we know we want to be together forever and I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Thank you so much for all who have loved and supported me. I promise that I will update more and post more pictures after!
8 comments:
I am glad you had such a good bridal shower, but super sad I couldn't be there. I love your guts and I am so happy for you!! You look beautiful in these pictures. See you in 5 days!!!
I wish I could have been there. You look beautiful! I am so excited that you're getting married so soon...it's almost here!
Love you.
Just wanted to congratulate you and say good luck with everything! I am so happy for you and I know you have a lot of wonderful things ahead of you!
My little Lolo, you look so cute! (I especially enjoy the picture with all of the bows...) It's coming up so soon! I'm totally stoked for you!! Much love to you!
I am so stoked for you Lauren!! Wish we could be there. I am so proud of you! You are living the dream girl!! Love ya.
SOOOO excited for you!
How fun!! I wish I could have been there!!I love you so much and can't wait to see you!
P.S. That cake is super cute!!
Lo! I had no idea you had a blog. E-mail me when you get your feet on the ground after your wedding and I will invite you to my blog. I bet you were a beautiful bride!!!
Love ya, Celle
Post a Comment