I am what I am because of my experiences and choices
we really are the same person... I discovered Palo about a yr ago and new shoes is my current ring tone on my phone. Love you girl!
Holy awesomeness blog posts! You rock. I am totally annoyed at those people from the dumb "car accident". I seriously got mad about that. I'm sooo sorry. Dang. Also, you have a fun life I think. Lucky girl:).--Bree (Just noticed I was signed in under Sar:))
Post a Comment
2 comments:
we really are the same person... I discovered Palo about a yr ago and new shoes is my current ring tone on my phone. Love you girl!
Holy awesomeness blog posts! You rock. I am totally annoyed at those people from the dumb "car accident". I seriously got mad about that. I'm sooo sorry. Dang. Also, you have a fun life I think. Lucky girl:).
--Bree (Just noticed I was signed in under Sar:))
Post a Comment