11.25.2008

A View of Jerusalem

SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!! Erin's book A View of Jerusalem is completed and ready for your enjoyment!!! I remember when Erin started writing this and sent me a copy of it. I cried. When I think about it I cry. I don't know why, I dont know if it is because it reminds me of a time in my life that was scary & hard. In her book there is a poem I wrote for my 11 grade English class about her being gone. I was terrified. It's amazing to read her words and, with her, relive some of her experiences, for those who know her, it will help you better understand the Erin that we know today.

With all that said. The website for her book is http://www.byujc.org/ . If you buy the book from that site it is $12.00, that includes shipping. If you live in Utah, and want to wait to get the book until January, I am coming to town and would be happy to bring your copy with me and save you the portion of the cost for shipping. Just leave me a comment and I will get in touch with you.

Congratulations Erin & Tom!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

erin sheely said...

Thank you lolo!! You are such an angel sister.

Corinne said...

nice job babe - I love it too :)