11.20.2008

$1.96/gallon!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe. I paid $1.96/gallon for gas!!!!! I remember once, about a year and a half ago, I was able to fill up at the Sam's Club gas station on University Blvd in Provo for $1.99/gallon. That joy is nothing like the joy I feel now. Gas has been $1.99/gallon for a couple of days but I saw it today for $1.96/gallon and had to purchase!! don't worry, I took a picture and will put it up when I get home. If gas had been this cheap in April/May I would have saved over $200 on my trip home. oh well. count my blessings, gas is $1.96/gallon RIGHT NOW!!!!

2 comments:

Brad and Britt said...

i am rejoicing about the same thing here too! It has finally dropped below 2 dolla and its AMAZING! You crack me up that you took a picture of it too! what a good little celebration that we can have today!

erin sheely said...

Here here!