9.09.2008

Funny Xavie

I wish there were more going on in my life but since there is not. . . Jordan and I had gone up to Columbia to go shopping and then Jordan was going to watch Corinne's kids. We had had them over at Erin's for a while and when Jordan was getting ready to take them home I told Xavier that I loved him. He would NOT say I love you. I said fine, that I still loved him but he would not even look at me. Jordan than told him that if he was embarrased to say I love you that he could say vegetable juice and I would know that that meant he loved me. He started saying vegetable juice all over the place. Not sure if it was because he actually loves me or because he thought i was funny but either way, I thought it was funny.

6 comments:

sue said...

That's so cute - and I would absolutely assume it means he loves you like crazy!

Cara Rigby said...

That's so funny. I'm gonna start saying that, I vegetable juice you Lolo :) Can't wait to see you, 2 weeks from TODAY!

Clarissa Jane said...

clever jordie, cutie xavie and loverly lolo.

The Trythalls said...

I just wanted to say, "Hi." I miss you I hope all is going well...

erin sheely said...

That's hilarious. The kid is a crack up.

erin sheely said...

That's hilarious. The kid is a crack up.