Oh my goodness we were totally going to go get our toes done while we read, we didn't though. I know what you mean about being indifferent about the book. I am glad we found each other!
I still haven't finished it, but I'm loving it so far. What a great idea to get my toes done while I read! I might have to do that! I've had to realize that my "real" husband is more important than Edward, it's been a struggle...but that's why I'm still not done reading it yet. :) Haha.
I haven't read this series yet. I'm assuming that you recommend it? It seems to be pretty popular. Right now, I'm reading Anne of Green Gables. Maybe when I finish that I can read it.
6 comments:
Were you a little bit disappointed with the book? I was. Talk about anti-climatic ending!
How fun to get a pedicure!! I totally need one in the worst way. I will live vicariously through you!! :) Lots of love!!
Oh my goodness we were totally going to go get our toes done while we read, we didn't though. I know what you mean about being indifferent about the book. I am glad we found each other!
I still haven't finished it, but I'm loving it so far. What a great idea to get my toes done while I read! I might have to do that! I've had to realize that my "real" husband is more important than Edward, it's been a struggle...but that's why I'm still not done reading it yet. :) Haha.
I haven't read this series yet. I'm assuming that you recommend it? It seems to be pretty popular. Right now, I'm reading Anne of Green Gables. Maybe when I finish that I can read it.
Awesome!!
Post a Comment