7.21.2008

Body Worlds 2

Holy heck this is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my ENTIRE life!!! Jordan, Chris and I drove up to the Maryland Science Center in Baltimore on Saturday for our 2pm admittance. I have been meaning to go to this for a long time but because it is on the pricey side ($25/ticket) I have been putting it off. I actually had a saturday without any plans so I asked Jordan and Chris if they would want to go with me and they did (thanks for subsidizing the ticket mom!!). I will spare you all the details and just say that I have never been more grateful for my body and for my Heavenly Father who created me.

"We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are." - The Thalmud

6 comments:

Cara Rigby said...

Adam and I went to the exhibit in Las Vegas and it truly is amazing to see what our body can do and what it is made of. I thought it would be grosser than it was :) I can't wait to see you, I sure miss you.

Carolyn said...

Wow, this looks amazing! The human body is truly a wonder. I would love to see an exhibit like this!

Sarah said...

I loved the one down here in Vegas too! It was super good, but I bet yours was a lot bigger and better. I am jealous!

KRISTIN BELL said...

I was like a little girl on Christmas morning when I went! I was mesmerized! How cool are our bodies....now tell me there is no God?!

Summer said...

I went to the Bodies Exhibit just over the Key Bridge in VA, is this the same one?

If it's different I'd totally pay $25 to see it. I agree, truly amazing how Heavenly Father created our bodies!

Brad and Britt said...

what the heck was that? what is it? is it the museum where all of the systems are laid out? you better hurry up and be a nurse or PA or NP or something! haha! miss you friend! I went to the John Mayer concert this past week and totally thought of you! He is someone who reminds me of our Maryland trips!