4.28.2008

Monday - April 28th

Lisa almost died today because I almost killed her =) I had some serious issues today, mainly because all we did today was drive! Not only were we just driving but we were driving through Texas and Oklahoma, talk about BORING!!!!!!!!! We didn't eat a real lunch, we had Target popcorn, so by dinner time I was loosing it. Lisa was driving at this point and I couldn't decide where I wanted to eat so we kept getting off at exits and I kept not wanting to eat there, it was pretty bad. Finally we found a Panera Bread and we got some glucose in us and I cheered right up (i know the picture is not the most flattering thing ever, but hey, it proves my point!). We drove all the way to Little Rock Arkansas today, a serious feat because we still had 4 hours to go when we stopped for dinner. I guess night time is the best time for us! When we got to Little Rock I was less than motivated to find a hotel so Lisa, the angel that she is, went into a bunch of different places to get prices. Finally we decided to throw down $100 and stay at the Holiday Inn. We weren't in the greatest part of town and I realized that once we got to the room and there was a card on the nightstand about all the precautions we should take to keep ourselves safe. I read it, freaked out, and am now going to bed.

No comments: