2.28.2008

St. George

What a flipping blast!!! Adam, my activities committee co-chair, invited a whole bunch of us down to St. George to spend Presidents Day Weekend at his families condo. Mandi and I took off Friday around 4pm, with me having serious kidney stones pain, and met up with the rest of the group after we stopped in Cedar City to see some of her friends and stopped by Cara and Adams to see them (Adam was working, sad day for me). We relaxed most of that night, woke up the next morning, watched No Reservations, Adam, Spencer, and Mallory made us pancakes, we played Rumikub, then got all ready to go out and find some caves!!! I have never been caving before and it was quite the adventure. I walked away with some pretty sweet bruises but I am so glad we went. After the caves we went to the sand dunes. Don't worry, we got pulled over on our war there fore going 10 over the speed limit, luckily the nice park ranger didn't give us a ticket though he did ensure us that next time we would get one. It was about this time that my body started to hurt again and unfortunately it didn't stop for the rest of the trip. Luckily no one hated me too bad for going to bed as soon as we got home from a delicious meal at Famous Daves and they didn't hate me for leaving with Mandi early Sunday morning so I could go home. It was an awesome trip aside from the stupid kidney stones. maybe some day I will figure out why my body finds producing kidney stones in mass quantities is okay. I think it sucks stones =) I am funny!!!



4 comments:

erin sheely said...

i'm so glad you had a good time!!

sue said...

Dang those stinking kidney stones already! I'm so sorry you were hurting, but glad that you had such a fun time.

Cara Rigby said...

You are funny, but also in big trouble for not coming to see us that Saturday. I'll bet your kidney stones just wanted you to be around Cambria and then you would have felt better! However, it was great to see you! I sure love you and am gonna totally miss when you leave us :(

Tiffany said...

Wo wait! Have you had kidney stones before this? Oh man-I've heard those are the worst...the absolute worst. I hope everything worked out okay.