I am what I am because of my experiences and choices
2.28.2008
Sarah, Bryce & Ava
I got to spend some time with Sarah, Bryce and Ava on Presidents Day. They drove up from vegas to buy a truck load of stuff from the Ikea and I decided it would be fun to meet them up there and hang out. Ava was not the happiest Ava i have ever seen but she sure is cute!! It was so fun to get to spend some time with them, it has been way to long since I have gotten to see my sisters. Living far away stinks sometimes. While we were at the Ikea I ran into Spencer Cawley who informed me that Amanda was with her two kids eating hot dogs. I went over and chatted with her for a while, her kids sure are adorable!!!
3 comments:
fun!!!
It was super fun to see you! Sorry Ava was a pill...I'm still not so sure what that was all about!
Im jealous you and the sweet Nelson family got to spend some quality IKEA time together - I miss you both so much!
Post a Comment