I have made it safely back to Happy Valley from my last Christmas break while attending BYU!!! I can't believe that I start my last semester on Monday, it is such a crazy thought that I will be shutting the door to the life that I have had for the last 5 years and open a new door. Even when I end up going to nursing school it will be so different for me because, well, I dont know, it just seems like it will be so different. oh wait, it will be because I will actually be on my own, for the first time supporting myself through college. I am so extremely grateful for all that my parents have done for me and how generous they have been, I know that I could have taken out loans but we all know how I feel about loans =) anyways I am very grateful.
My holiday break was awesome!!! I got to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with my family, shop, eat at some of my favorite restaurants, work, watch my brothers improve their spud gun, duck pin bowling, and so much more!! It was great!!! I forgot how much I love games. Mom, Erin, and I (Tom when he wasn't corralling the munchkins) played nertz for hours, Corinne taught me 4 new games!! Lost Cities, Jambo (is that what it was called?), Rumikub, and 5 Crowns. I may have to start an amazon wish list =)
So I still have 4 days until school starts; I plan on catching up on some reading, working, temple attendance, and sleep. YIPEE!!!!!!!!
I hope that everyone enjoyed their holidays!
4 comments:
Welcome home my love!! I can't wait to play! I need a dose of Lauren. I love you!
I LOVE RUMIKUB!!! Next visit we are playing until you can't stand to play it anymore! xoxo
I want to see you! Come visit me!!! I can't wait to hear all about your classes!
It was so wonderful having you home - I wish you weren't so darn far away. I need to play nertz! I love you so!
Post a Comment