12.14.2007

dang Gina

wanna hear something funny? after the first snow my roommate and I decided to be evil and build a snowman and put it in front of someone's door. =) They didn't think it was all that funny when they had to move it at 2am when they got home, but my philosophy was that if they had gotten home earlier than they would not have been so tired and they would have found it funny. they swear they are going to get us back but I dont think they will. To be on the safe side we keep our door locked at all times and look through the peep hole before we open the door for anyone =) I love this time of year!!!!

5 comments:

tom said...

Too funny! Brings back many fond BYU prank memories.

erin sheely said...

bunch of goofs!!

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! When I was at BYU our FHE brothers piled the snow up our doorway so when we opened it from the inside, it all crashed down INSIDE our apartment. Good times!

sue said...

You are so cute - I can't wait to see you!

Adrienne said...

Super cute snow man!