12.06.2007
venting
This is getting to be ridiculous!! I took a midterm in my history of creativity class on November 6th (I even checked to make sure I took it on that day so as to not exaggerate). Now, this was not a long test. One brief essay, 5 very brief identification questions, and 10 matching questions. There are maybe 150 students in this class, we have 3 TA's and we STILL DONT HAVE OUR TESTS BACK!!!!! For the last three weeks they have told us that we would get them next week, well, our final is this week so going into it I have zero idea where I stand in the class. frustrating. what do TA's get paid for?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HOW FRUSTRATING!! I like your new colors, by the way
Wow, that's a REALLY long time. Good luck on your final.
lameo! taht would bug me too
What an aggravation - you need this semester to be over so you can come home and eat treats with me. Won't that make you feel much better?
Post a Comment