- i will want to sleep
- i will have my 400 EMT questions turned in
- i will have taken my 2 EMT practicals for the class
- i will have taken my skills tests for my EMT class
- i will have taken my 200 multiple choice test for my EMT class
- i will have finished and submitted my 100 patient assessments for my EMT class
- i will have studied for and taken my athletic training test
- i will have studied for and taken my physiology quiz and test
- i will have prepared for and given my enrichment lesson
- i will stop being stressed out, grumpy, and lame
3.26.2007
Maybe in a week. . .
maybe in a week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness shristor. That is a massive amount of work. I hope it didn't stress you out more to look at it all written down like that. That said, however, I KNOW you can doooooo it.
Oh Rolito. That does sound insane. But I do still want to talk to you about last night!! Call me when you get a sec!
Wow. Good luck.
You can do it - I have so much confidence in you. Good luck!
i am fully impressed with your emt-ness.
OH MY GOSH!! You poor thang. Ok, one thing that I'm kicking myself about...I never called and asked you about Friday!!! How the heck did it go? Tell me, tell me. Maybe you can call me after all your lovely CRAP gets done. Love you tons...keep on keepin on!
that is WAY too much for 1 week! pace yourself!
Post a Comment