I can't remember the last time I was up until 1 in the morning by choice on a school night. What is wrong with me?!?! I am trying to take my sisters advice but it is hard =) Schristor i love you! Things here are crazy. Sunday I got to go to South Jordan to take the vitals of infants in my friend Jani's parents ward. Being at her house reminded me so much of being at home, oh how I miss being at home with all the ruckus and fun!
A huge accomplishment!!! I finished reading my ENTIRE EMT BOOK!!!!!! Yes, every last page. Granted the words are kind of big, and there are a lot of pictures, but STILL it is over 600 pages! I'm proud of myself.
This week starts the beginning of my last set of tests before finals. I can not believe that the end of the semester is already nearing. It seems like fall semester always drags on and winter flies by!!! Before you know it I will be home! I bet you can't wait!!!!
6 comments:
i can't wait!!
I am excited for you to visit ME! And dang girl...show some initiative!
Hehehe!
You are right - I can't wait for you to be home with me!
Good luck on finals. I know you will do well.
It was quite the thrill, getting to be one of your EMT victims last night. Call me anytime, if you need more practice! I've got plenty more fake scenarios in my head, ready to go.
for the love...
Post a Comment