3.11.2007

AMAZING.....AMAZING...AMAZING!

A lot has happened since I last posted.

MY NIECE ALEXANDRA OLSON ALDER WAS BORN!!!!!! I can't believe I have to wait until May to meet her but I am SOOO excited! Little darling.

My mommy came out and spent the weekend with me. I love having one on one time with her. Whether we are talking, laughing, shopping, sleeping, or sitting, I just love having her around. It makes me feel safe and secure, and not so grown up. Sometimes I get really scared for all the decisions I have to make but just knowing that I have a mommy who will always be there to help me really really helps.

RASCAL FLATTS LIVE!!! Can you imagine ANYTHING better?!?! Okay, maybe getting married would be a little bit better, but it was pretty much amazing! We had great seats and I pretty much screamed my head off for like 3.5 hours straight!!!! Jason Aldean opened for them and he was SOO fan friendly, it was great. He would lie down on the stage and take peoples cameras from them and take pictures with them. It was so fun to watch.
A couple cool things Rascal Flatts did.
1. played ALL my favorite songs
2. moved the stage from the front to the back by standing on this platform that got lifted up! it was REALLY cool
3. during "My Wish" they chose a little girl out of th audience and she was on stage with them, SO CUTE!

We got out of the concert a little after eleven but waited to meet up with some of our friends so we didn't leave the Energy Solutions Arena until about eleven thirty and got home around one. don't worry, I had to be at my EMT class at 8am, but it was SOO worth it. I had a BLAST!

I will post more this week!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how jealous I am!! Wahoo for you!

Corinne said...

AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting the video. They are a fantastic band. SUPER FUN

tom said...

Wow, sounds like a really fun concert. I'm glad to see you posting again. :)

erin sheely said...

i am so happy that you had such a great time. oooooh i wanted to go!! they are probably my favorite county band.

Bree :--) said...

YAY for posting...I'm so proud of you! I am totally jealous that you got to go...but not jealous of the $$!! I'm so happy for you, though! Now hurry up and sign that housing contract, then you can blog about that.