1.17.2007

100 Things About Me

100 Things About Me

  1. My top priority is my family, I would do anything for them.
  2. The thing I wat most in this life is to make my parents, both early and heavely, proud.
  3. I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints since I was 8 yrs old.
  4. I don't like to let people help me but I love to help others.
  5. I love pictures.
  6. Scripture reading has always been really hard for me but I've found if I read when I first get up, like my dad always has, it is easier.
  7. I can't wait to be a mom & share those experiences with my sisters.
  8. I've often flet in another world from my six sisters becaue they are at completely different stages in their lives than I am.
  9. I watched 2 seasons of Grey's Anatomy over Thanksgiving break. I may be obssessed.
  10. Anatomy & Human Biology have been my favorite college courses so far.
  11. I am getting certified to be an EMT - basic.
  12. I want to go to nusing school so I can help those who can't help themselves.
  13. I love playing with my neices and nephews.
  14. I prefer to be called by a nickname. Not because I don't like my name but because it makes me feel special.
  15. My parents were picking between the names Lauren and Michal & a liscense plate on the way to the hospital made the decision.
  16. Growing up I didn't like to be alone so I spent a lot of time with friends and cousins.
  17. I love soccer.
  18. I wish I had better eye sight.
  19. I have horrible luck with lap tops.
  20. My biggest accomplishment so far is paying off my new car in 10 months by myself.
  21. After 20 years of my mom and sisters bugging me, I finally enjoy reading.
  22. I have to clean my room each night before I go to bed or I can't sleep.
  23. I feel most at peace in my parents home, I feel safe there.
  24. I love climbing into my parents bed when they are trying to go to bed. Not sure why.
  25. I break my foot easily.
  26. This past summer I broke my baby toe falling off my bed after I fell asleep saying my prayers on my bed.
  27. I love the names Eli & Ellie.
  28. Downeast Basic shirts are my favorite.
  29. Receiving mail, in my mailbox, brings me such joy.
  30. I love running into old friends on campus, and getting phone calls from friends I haven't heard from in a while.
  31. I hate taking a shower & getting ready but I love how I feel once I'm done.
  32. I introduced my neices & nephews to High School Musical, everyone can thank me later. =)
  33. Music is my outlet.
  34. Working out more has been my New Years Resolution for years. Maybe this year I will stick ot it.
  35. I love roadtrips with friends.
  36. I only have two pairs of jeans that I like to wear.
  37. I hate nylons
  38. Me & the dentist do not get along.
  39. The Chi (my straightner) is one of my favorite purchases. I love the way my hair looks after I use it.
  40. I wish I had had a chance to get to know my Grandma Cahoon
  41. I hate going out of town when people are mad at me.
  42. I fall asleep during most movies.
  43. I really like spending one on one time with people, especially my mom & dad.
  44. It's hard for me to trust boys.
  45. I hate calling my little brother and asking for computer help, I feel bad and silly.
  46. I really like buying new shoes.
  47. My friends & I had food eating contests this past summer, it made my tummy hurt.
  48. Christmas music brings such joy to my soul.
  49. Uniball - rollergell - colored pens are my favorite.
  50. I don't like pencils.
  51. I like to swim in the ocean at odd times (in my clothes on a family vacation, in my clothes in the middle of February, & at 12:30 in the morning).
  52. I consider my brother - in - laws my brothers.
  53. I love the thrill of being scared out of my mind on a roller coaster.
  54. I check my email at least 5 times a day.
  55. I love throwing things away even though I usually regret it later.
  56. I want to go on a cruise real bad.
  57. I miss when my mom used to box me & give me bruises. She is so cute!
  58. I love budgeting but I dont like to follow one.
  59. I enjoy sleeping on couches & sitting on floors.
  60. Besides in my own family I get along better with boys than with girls.
  61. I talk to my mom at least twice a day.
  62. I've never been in a car accident.
  63. I love doing this for people when they don't expect it.
  64. People borrowing my things & not putting them back really bothers me.
  65. I miss Bailey.
  66. My family loves me enough to shovel the road so that I could go to my best friends Grandmothers funeral.
  67. My favorite things to make are herb rolls, chicken stir fry, & spicy thai peanut noodles.
  68. I dispise below freezing temperatures.
  69. I have many role models, all within my own family.
  70. Living near my family is something I wish for everyday.
  71. Marc Broussard makes me REALLY happy.
  72. I like to spend money on other people.
  73. Home teachers who love me make me happy.
  74. My sister dislocated my arm for me.
  75. I hate ironing.
  76. The flannel sheets my mom bought me have saved my life this winter.
  77. My eyes are my favorite feature.
  78. Everyont things my little brother has had a hard life growing up with 7 older sisters. I think he has been lucky.
  79. I have awful luck with all electronics.
  80. My friends in Provo say I have OCD because I like things cleaned my way.
  81. Step Up has my favorite dance scenes.
  82. I hate moving but I like helping other people move.
  83. I am not very good at writing down my feelings in journals or letters.
  84. On Our Own was my favorite movie growing up.
  85. Jordan broke my "driver thingy" by stepping on it. I still think about it.
  86. In High School I was considered a jock, but I did get good grades.
  87. I have always been attracted to non-caucasian boys.
  88. When I was little I cut my own hair & bangs.
  89. Kick boxing kicks my trash.
  90. I enjoy getting to know new people.
  91. My sister bought me a Cheslea Jersey when she was in London, I love it!
  92. I loved my childhood because I lived close to my cousins.
  93. I only applied to BYU.
  94. I don't delegate very well.
  95. The only times I've gotten speeding tickets have been while I have been driving someone somewhere.
  96. Kidney Stones are my arch nemesis.
  97. My mom has blessed me bad feet and eyes, but she has also blessed me with some good things.
  98. I danced in a talent show for the first time this past December.
  99. I love popcorn.
  100. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of what we are celebrating and because of all of the traditions my family has.

Now that you know a little more about me, maybe you'll understand me a little better =)

6 comments:

Corinne said...

I'm crying because reading this made me miss you a real lot. I love you Roliololo

Sarah said...

I loved your list rolito! I am so glad that you liked Grey's Anatomy. I am proud of what a great schristor and friend you are.

sue said...

I think you should come home right now - I miss you. You're my favorite little Lolo.

erin sheely said...

hurray my roli! i love that you did this. i miss you so much. my girlies need their aunty lolo and i need you to.

tom said...

Thanks lolo! That was fun to read. The mystery is solved...ever since I read Corinne's list I was wondering which lucky sister got their arm dislocated. :)

I sure wish we got to hang out more!

Lauren Maley said...

Yes it was I that was abused and abandoned as a child. Just kidding!!! She was just playing with me =)