1.11.2007

CPR CERTIFIED!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, drumroll please, for the first time in my life i AM CPR CERTIFIED!!!!!!! I did it! I passed my practicle and written exams tonight and did it in record breaking time, I rock! Anyways, EMT class will actually start on tuesday because before we started we all had to get certified. I got my textbook for the class today, HOLY COW!!! Good thing I didn't see it before I started, it is HUGE! I am not joking. 1000 pages + appendices. that is one dang big book. also a good thing, it was included in the price of the class. I also got my blood pressure cuff and my stethoscope. Does it seem weird to anyone BESIDES me that I may in fact be responsible enough to do this? I keep thinking about Kristin and what she does every day and it gets me excited. I want a challenge, I want a chance to serve, I want to be good at something! I am really really grateful to have this opportunity and owe it to my parents for letting me have this chance! Thank you! Well, I have to run read some more, I only had 9ish chapters to read this week, don't worry, next week will be much worse! Much love everywhere! PS Brett Crockett's wedding is on saturday, were we wanting to do something??!

7 comments:

tom said...

Congrats! CPR is a great thing to know. Good luck with the EMT class. I know you will do well.

Sarah said...

Brett's wedding you mean? We should.

Corinne said...

wahoo lolo! nice job!

erin sheely said...

you go girl. maybe you can teach me? i'm fully impressed with yoru ocmmitment to all things bloody and dramatic. wahoo!

Sarah said...

oh, and great job on your cpr certification! You are faboo!

sue said...

I'm so proud of you, Lolo - you're amazing. And aren't you proud of me that I've learned (actually Erin taught me) how to comment on a blog?

Ren said...

Well done my LoLo. You can take my blood pressure anytime--you will likely need a new cuff most every time however. Proud of your hard work and well deserved success.

Dadoo