this weekend is approaching entirely too fast! I have so much to do and to be really honest, I would rather have nothing to do!!! I am going on a group date on Friday night and all the sudden I am not really all the excited more really nervous that it will be awkward. Saturday I have Brett Crockett's fiance, Whittney's, bridal brunch at Jeri's. I am going to spend some time up in Bountiful which I am very excited about but then I need to get back to Provo in time to learn the rest of the dance that I will be performing that night at our ward talent show. My roomates and I, not really sure why, volunteered to dance. Not only that my friends, but I am also singing in church on Sunday with my roomates. I am SO NERVOUS I can hardly stand it! I know my part by heart but when my roomates start singing I loose it, it is COMPLETELY gone! Honestly, it is aweful, yet everyone keeps trying to convince me that it "sounds fine". Okay, I may not have the best ear ever, but I KNOW WHEN I AM OFF, OR NOT SINGING FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!! No one will listen and I am going to be the one making a complete fool of myself. It is time to start praying that my talents develop rather quickly with the time that I have left to put into this. Oh please pray for me.
Okay, so I am really excited about everything that is going on but, as you all know, I stress out VERY easily, and this much pressure is really stressing me out. I wish I had some family here to be in the audience cheering me on. Kinny, you wanna come dance for me ( I keep picturing you in your pink pants pregnant with Sheely and dancing to Cher)?!?! I love you all!!!!
1 comment:
oh, oh, oh, can I wear those pants and dress with you???
Post a Comment