Completed! I have taken and submitted my anatomy lab final. My time spent with the cadavers has ended and I am surprisingly sad. I have really enjoyed my time learning about the human body and the miraculous things that it does. As I went from station to station answering the questions I would start naming off all the body parts around the question, just to prove to myself how much I know. I am so grateful for the opportunity to learn! The human body is remarkable.
Christmas is in full swing around here. We made graham cracker houses last night for family home evening, have a Christmas tree, Christmas lights, Christmas music 24 hours a day, and the spirit of Christmas in my heart. I love this time of year and I hope that you get as much joy out of serving others and remembering the life of our Saviour, whose birth we celebrate at this time.
More good news! Well good news for some, sad news for others. I have decided to move home for all of May and June this year. I thought it would be a good opportunity to earn some extra money, spend time with my cute neices who I barely know, and spend time with the friends and my family who were there for me throughout my hard years. I am so excited to have some time to relax and unwind. To focus on something other than my social life in Provo, it will be awesome! Kristin, Cathy, Cara, you should come out during one of those months so I can be there too!!!!!!! =)
I GOT A PACKAGE FROM MY MOMMY!!!!!!!! When I opened it I cried, I cried out of gratitude for all that she and my dad do for me. They go above and beyond what is asked of them as my parents and I am so extremely grateful for them. I love you!!!!
1 comment:
Congrats! I love you and can't WAIT until you get to be home for a while!!
Post a Comment