As of 9:15 this morning I am a free woman for the next 17 days!!! My last final was graded this morning starting at 8:00 and as soon as that was done I was officially done! It is such a feeling of accomplishment to be done. As soon as I was done (could I say done one more time in this blog? DONE DONE DONE, there I did it!) I went to the BYU bookstore and noticed that their long shirts were 20% off. Because I am such a nice sister and friend I got on the phone and called everyone to see if they wanted me to pick some up for them. Adrienne, Meagan, Corinne, and Erin all wanted at least two! I spent a lot of money=) And I got three!!! I love DownEast Basic shirts, they ROCK!!!! On a more depressing note, I know you wonder why I even have to go there, I bought my textbooks for next semester. I got four books for $333. Sick eh? YES!!! What is sad is that these are all classes that I kind of want to keep my books, so I wont really even have sellback money!!
I know you have all been wondering how my semester ended up. AWESOME!!!! I actually passed biochemistry!!!!!!!! It is honestly a miracle. I dont think I learned very much but my grade doesn't say that =) Not only did I pass I got a B+!!!!!!!!!!!! AND!! on top of that I got at least an A- in Anatomy!!! There will still be a curve on the final and I am not sure how many bonus points I got because of some survey's I took. If I get a total of I think 15 points out of all of that I will get an A. I am totally okay with an A-, actually quite proud of myself!
I believe it is time to start packing. OH JOY!!! I am so excited to go home though that it is actually worth it. I GET TO SEE ADRIENNE, STEVE, MEAGAN, AND JON TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!
2 comments:
Rolito, I am so proud of you!! You are a smartie. I am super jealous that you get to see the fam! But I'll see you Saturday night (er...Sunday morning...hehe) Oh and here is what Ava has to say, "doy."
i will also have to say, "doy." just cause it's funny.
Post a Comment