This weekend was CRAZY busy. Let me recap:
Friday - class, picked up a back pack for Jordan and drove it up to Sandy, Anatomy Lab, games with friends

Saturday - diabetes walk, target shopping spree (my roomates and I bought matching outfits for the football game), football game, women's conference, grocery shopping, games, frisbee on campus
Sunday - church, visiting teachers, make treats for reunion, make dinner, home teachers, focus group for the stake, freshman reunion, friends from the ward now came to eat the left over goodies

It may not seem like a lot but I honestly don't think I had 10 minutes to just sit. It is good to keep busy but after my mission prep class yesterday I am realizing that I need to take time for me. Take time to go to my "sacred grove" and to relfect, think about my life, and ponder on the things that I should be doing.
Chris Cahoon gets home tomorrow and I am so excited! I am skipping two classes (don't worry I have friends in both that will take good care of me) so that I can go up and spend the day with him and his cute family. I am seriously super excited. I need to get going on some homework that I should be doing tomorrow but will have to get done today. LOVE!
3 comments:
L- You are so totally cute and funny. I just think it is so great you are at the "Y" and having such a blast with your friends. I love reading your blogs. Ps...your date in the bottom pic is HOT! (haha)
Have more fun!
:)
Meg (Erin's friend)
Lolo~you rule! Tell me how it goes with the Cahoons! Tell Chris hello from us and that we love him! Also, tell me about this mission prep class...hello?! haven't heard of this one...
Rolito! I ruv you! Sounds like a super duper byu weekend to me. Actually, it sounds flat out exhausting. I love you so, and Ava Jelly says hi!
Post a Comment