
I feel like my life has COMPLETELY changed since my last post. I have moved into my new houseand it is SOOO freaking adorable. I will post pictures when it isn't a freaking mess from just getting home from our little hiatus for the weekend. Life has been awesome. This weekend has been the best weekend with friends that I can remember in a REALLY long time. Last night we went to my old roomate Bekah's wedding & really good friend Chad's wedding reception. It was amazing. It started to rain right when they wanted to end the line (it was an outside reception) so we just danced in the rain outside, bride and groom as well. It was

amazing! As soon as the dancing was winding down Nikki, Kiera (Nikki's roomate from fall semester) and I drove up to East Canyon to meet up with Lisa and her family. They had graciously enough invited us to camp up there last night and to go boating all day today. It was absolutely amazing. I tried to water ski, didn't exactly get up, but I tried my darndest. Then we went on the water wienne for like an hour, Jim (Lisa's oldest brother) tried REALLY hard to get us off so I was using muscles I never knew I had to stay on, it was so fun. I am exhausted and not ready for the week ahead, but I will manage. I am so excited that little Mary has

joined our family, and can not wait to meet her! I will try and post pictures of my house on monday. love!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a blast LOLO!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place
Post a Comment