I am what I am because of my experiences and choices
3.06.2011
A big day!!!
Today is a big day!!!! Jans and I just signed a lease!!! It's a townhouse in Gaithersburg and we already have the keys!! Don't worry, pictures to follow!
My brother and sister-in-law live in a townhouse in Gaithersburg. Their names are Harley and Wendy King. They have two boys: Anderson and Max. Maybe you guys are in the same ward!
7 comments:
That is SOOO awesome!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see the pics. :)
My brother and sister-in-law live in a townhouse in Gaithersburg. Their names are Harley and Wendy King. They have two boys: Anderson and Max. Maybe you guys are in the same ward!
Congrats!
does this mean you'll be in the G1 ward?!?!
WOOT FOR YOU!!!!
hurray!
I am so so so so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to see it!
yippeee lou! I m so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment