5.05.2010

Wedding Things!

So I have amazing, talented, generous, sisters!! They have put together scrapbook pages and a video for my wedding that they are graciously letting me use until I can put stuff together myself. If it weren't for them you would not get to see anything from our wedding yet, so you should thank them! :) I have posted 5 other posts today, you might want to check them out!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray! I am glad you got things posted! I love you so, and I am so glad I was able to be there with you.

Carolyn said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! All these pictures are lovely. You both look so happy. I'm so happy for you! thanks for posting them.

Chad and Mandi said...

I just love it all. You know my favorite things about weddings...that it is yours and you can do whatever you want. I love your pre-wedding party, and the cool shirts. Fun to be so casual. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your pre-wedding photo shoot. Chad was insistant that he not see me in my dress until we were married; see, everyone gets to do their own thing and love it! You two look so happy and I could not be happier for you! Hope things are slowing down and that you guys are getting settled in. Love you to death!