5.07.2010

Another random bathroom thought. . .

okay, i know one comment about bathrooms is probably enough for one week, or one month, or maybe even a lifetime, HOWEVER, I thought I needed to add that before I EVER walk into a bathroom, even if I have been in it one hundred times, I have to check at LEAST twice that it is the womens bathroom. I have never walked into the mens bathroom before, but apparently I am subconsciously (now consciously) deathly afraid of it.

1 comment:

Chad and Mandi said...

I once walked into a men's bathroom at Disneyland. I was there with a bunch of high school friends just after graduation. Most of my friends were guys and I was kind of zoned out following them. I noticed the wall next to the entrance said "prince's". I thought, "hum...I have never been on this ride before." I saw all the urinals and quickly realized what had happened :)