12.14.2009

Nearing the end

Honestly I have no clue where this semester went. It feels like I started three weeks ago in Psych and now I am finishing med/surg. It is insane. I just printed my last assignment for Mirco, the awful, dreaded, horrible, Biochemical Unknown, now I am going to start reading the chapters that are on my final test tonight, thank HEAVENS it is not cumulative. Then I get to finally study for med/surg which is on Wednesday at 10am and then I am DONE!! Here is to being able to
  • enjoy the holidays with my family and friends,
  • finish Christmas shopping (still so much to get!)
  • clean my bedroom
  • go through my closet and get rid of stuff
  • clean my bathroom
  • declutter my bathroom
  • dejunk my car
  • clean my car
  • spending time with people I neglected all semester, THANK YOU for being so patient with me!!!
well, now that I have all that to look forward to I am going to go read. Enjoy your Monday!

2 comments:

Clarissa Jane said...

this includes seeing me, right!?!?

Sarah said...

I just wanted to say I love you and I am so proud of all you accomplished this semester!