Since Tanner & his buddy started Ragnar I have been wanting to participate somehow. Heaven knows I can't run, and the race in utah was always during the summer when I was at home. This year I had a friend who was running with a group of people from a YSA ward in the area. They needed volunteers so I offered. It was fun to be a part of it. I would have rather been at a bigger exchange, but it was still fun! It would have been more fun had I not been up till 4am, but that was worth it too! Luckily I have amazing friends, Laura came and spent a few hours with me, brought me lunch, Lisa & Jans both talked to me on the phone, and I spent some time doing little dances to stay warm. Overall, a very fun day.
Laura & I at Ragnar
Jans & I at home after Ragnar & after his softball game
1 comment:
Fun stuff!!! And super cute picture with Jans!
Post a Comment