Meagan and I had an awesome day today!!!!! For a few years now Meagan has been asking me to go with her to an amusement park and for some reason we have never done it. We decided at the beginning of the summer that we were going to make it happen this time so we sat down and picked a day. We decided we would go the week of her birthday, seemed like good timing. Jon so kindly agreed to take an entire day off work so we could have sisterly bonding time at the good ol' Six Flags America. I was a little skeptical going because the last time I went I was in 11th grade, i think, and it seemed super white trash/ghetto but it was close and so we decided to give it a shot. I bought a season pass because with it you get free tickets into the park and I knew that Sheely and Xavey had free tickets already so I figured I could take each of them this summer.
We had a blast. It was a chilly day, overcast, call for severe rain, but we decided to go anyway. With hoodies on we braved every roller coaster (most more than once) and even went on a water ride. By about 2 o'clock we had done all we wanted to because there were no lines, apparently we picked an awesome day.
Thanks Meagan for spending an entire day with me and thanks Jon for taking a day off so I could be with my sister!!!!!!


I had to post two pictures because I am disguisting in the picture Meagan is cute in and she would be less than thrilled if I posted the picture I was cute in.
1 comment:
Thanks Sister! It WAS a blast! And thanks for not posting a non-flattering picture of me; but I do question what you think is flattering considering the picture you DID post of me. But whatever. I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment