I am alive and well, tired for sure, a bit unsure of myself but alive. I have just started my 5th week of nursing school, have taken 2 real exams, 5 tests, taken care of 2 patients, and read countless pages in really fat nursing school books. Dont get me wrong, it is great, i love it, i love that i have friends in my program that will laugh with me so we dont cry. lauren (my bff in my program) and i spent pretty much all of valentines day weekend studying for our exam that started at 8am monday morning. we are pretty much attached at the hip. the exam went decent, we have a review in 15 minutes so i will find out which 5 questions i got wrong.
I got to spend time with my sisters this weekend which was FANTASTIC!!! oh how i love those women and can NOT wait to see two more next week!!! after Clarissa's shower on saturday (i will post about that later. . . maybe=) ) i drove up to columbia to watch corinne and clints kids so they could go to a concert in alexandria. the kids were great, all 3 in bed by 830. so what did i do after that you ask? well i did have 50 pages that should have been read by this morning but instead i went to bed at 900 =) yes, thats right, I fell sound asleep by 9. im pretty exhausted all the time. sunday i had breakfast at the edwards' home, went to my ward, up to meagan & jons for dinner with their cute family then to erin and toms for a little late night chat and sleep. i love that my neices and nephews know me and like it when i show up, it's fun to play with them and remember how precious life really is.
well i'm off to the review, can't be late. catch up in another 5 weeks. . . .ok, i'll aim for sooner.
1 comment:
when I read the first few words of your post, I was really worried that something horrible had happened, but instead all I see there is that you have some hard work to do. That's all it is is hard work! I'm proud of you Lauren. Keep up the work, it's only hard for a while. Best wishes,Sean
Post a Comment