I am what I am because of my experiences and choices
Congrats LoLo! I'm so thrilled for you! (Where did you get in?)
WAHOO!!!
Nice work. You rock.
Congrats!! where at?
Yay!! CONGRATS!!!
I am so stinkin' happy for you! You are the best!!
YIPEE!!!! I'm so excited for you and for them...they aren't gonna know what to do with themselves when you get there! Love ya
I knew you would! You rock...congratulations!
Congratulations Lauren! That is so wonderful! And not surprising;)
Never a doubt in my mind! I CANNOT wait for you to start... you will eat it up. Don't be nervous at all, the hard part is over (most of it anyway ;)) I love your stinkin' nursey guts!
Way to go, Lauren! I am so happy for you. Where?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats LoLo! I'm so thrilled for you! (Where did you get in?)
WAHOO!!!
Nice work. You rock.
Congrats!! where at?
Yay!! CONGRATS!!!
I am so stinkin' happy for you! You are the best!!
YIPEE!!!! I'm so excited for you and for them...they aren't gonna know what to do with themselves when you get there! Love ya
I knew you would! You rock...congratulations!
Congratulations Lauren! That is so wonderful! And not surprising;)
Never a doubt in my mind! I CANNOT wait for you to start... you will eat it up. Don't be nervous at all, the hard part is over (most of it anyway ;)) I love your stinkin' nursey guts!
Way to go, Lauren! I am so happy for you. Where?
Post a Comment