The first time I saw this video I was in 2004 at a fireside for my ward at BYU. I have remembered over the last few years and finally decided to find it again.
I am reminded of the goodness that lies within each one of us, of the missed learning & growing opportunities because we are too busy, tired, stressed, or other wise distracted. This dad has taken the time out of his life to participate in 958 races with his son, a quadriplegic.
3 comments:
you made me cry with this! I look at Brandon, and think, has it really been 10 years he has been like this? Has it really transformed into something that is bearable and tolerable? and then, it totally has, I look at everyday that Brandon is here and has a good attitude and has an amazing spirit that enlightens our whole family, and I think, LIFE is GOOD!
Thanks for sharing that Rolito! I love you!
That made me cry - what an inspiring father. Thanks for sharing, sweet Lolo.
Post a Comment