4.26.2008

Saturday - April 26th

Today was a day of goodbyes. I went up to Salt Lake to meet Kristin for our last lunch at Cafe Rio for a while. On my way I got in touch with Bree who was in American Fork at her in-laws so she agreed to meet me at their new house so I could see it and say goodbye to her. Eric did such a great job on the house, I am extremely impressed! I ate a fantastic pork salad at Cafe Rio and had to say an extremely hard goodbye to Kristin. I love that we ate their at least 10 times in the last 4 months, and we each drove half hour each time just so we could spend time together. I am really going to miss those lunches Kristin-Anne! I got home from lunch and planned our route back to Maryland and then got to go with Lisa to meet Brady and his girlfriend Mary at Nikki Duke's wedding reception. We stopped by Walmart first to buy treats for the road and then headed down. I honestly can't say how hard Brady makes me laugh. I love spending time with him because I get a fantastic ab workout! We got to take a few last pictures and have some yummy treats and I got to say goodbye to my roommate from this past year Nikki who teaches with Nikki, crazy eh? We dipped out of the reception and I headed back to Carriage Cove for one last night of craziness. About thirteen of us went and got ice cream from the Dairy Queen and man was it delectable! Afterwards a group of us went to the Nicklecade where we played games to our hearts content. I do not know why I had never gone here before but it was great! The boys could be boys and I loved watching them get excited about the shooting games, oh the joy! Chad, Adam and Spencer decided to try out the merry-go-round, and Mandi wanted to know if she could fit inside the spaceship, she did it! it was entertaining to watch her try and get out =) Once we got kicked out of the Nicklecade we headed back to Carriage Cove where I said my goodbyes. It's weird, the more I had to say goodbye the easier it got. Provo was so fun and I am so glad I went back but this change will be good for me!

No comments: