5.02.2008

Friday - May 2nd





Today was a long day, but fantastic!!!! We left this morning and drove up to Lancaster County, PA. I had never been to Amish country before and it was all that I thought it was going to be!! I wish I had been to more Amish run stores, if there are any of those up there, but Lisa got some great gifts for her mom and sister and I was able to get my kettle corn!!!! When we got back we went out to dinner with my mom and dad and Jordan to celebrate my graduation!!! I can't believe I am actually done with BYU it is so dang weird, it won't actually feel real until I have my diploma in hand but it is true.

4 comments:

erin sheely said...

hurray!! i love the moose.

sue said...

You are so dang cute - and I'm so glad you're home with me!

Brad and Britt said...

I am so happy that you told me about your blog! Now we can know what is going on with eachother even better! I am so glad that you called me today! Thanks so much---it really made my day! You really have been such a good friend to me over the years and I just am so blessed to have you in my life! thanks for everything!

Michelle... said...

Hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I linked from Corrine's. Congrats on your graduation. That is such a liberating feeling. And yet, the "now I have to be grown up and look for a real job" type of thoughts creep in. It looks like you had a wonderful road trip.