1.10.2008

no school thursdays!

It is true, almost a week of class down and I am already ready for a break!!! Good thing the next weeks is going to be AMAZING!!! Tomorrow night I have an old roommates birthday party, Saturday is a HUGE ward party & Chris Cahoon's wedding reception up in Btown, Sunday is always great, then on Wednesday of next week I will be on a plane on my way to DISNEY WORLD!!!! yes, it is true, I do feel like a 5 year old but I am probably more excited than Emma or Xavey to go to Magic Kingdom. I got to go to the temple today and do baptisms for the dead and guess what, I didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes!!!!! Thats right, that is the first time I have been in and out in 30 minutes. I can't tell you the last time it was shorter than an hour. Not that I dont like spending a lot of time in the temple but when there are so many people that there is an hour wait it is so loud and I can hardly hear myself think. Yay for no school Thursdays!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I cannot WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! I am excited too, as giddy as my kids :)

sue said...

I love it when you're so happy - and I'm totally excited about Orlando, too. Can't wait to see you there!

KRISTIN BELL said...

I wanna come! Make sure you do fun things for me toO! You are my very favorite roliolio-boggy-stench-love!!