I have been meaning to post about this for a really long time.
I have a problem. I can not enter a womens restroom without reading the sign at least three times to make sure it is the womens. It's strange. I know after I read it the first time that it is, but then, for some reason I freak out and wonder if I read it wrong. I have never walked into the boys bathroom before so I don't really know where it came from but there it is. I am weird.
6 comments:
you are weird
I second that :) but still love you!
it's part of the OCD cahoon issue...don't be alarmed. :)
Hehehe, you are hilarious, and I miss you already!
OH MY GOSH!! I TOTALLY do that too!! No joke! One of my biggest fears is walking into a men's restroom and seeing something I REALLY dont want to see!!! Looks like we're both weirdos! :)haha!
maybe some OCD - Meagan could probably give you a proper diagnosis :)
Post a Comment