10.24.2007
Brian Regan
Lately my roommates and I have been on a Brian Regan kick. I remember listening to his stand up comedy show on Jordan's ipod on the way home from Palmyra one year. He is funny. My favorite is the one about the Emergency Room. It is so funny! It gets funnier every time I watch it. There is a point to this, it's coming. He has a segment about poptarts. He talks about the fact that there is directions on a poptart box., with more than one step. Not only are there directions but there are two different ways you can cook your poptarts, in case one of them is too hard. The microwave directions: heat the microwave on high for 3 seconds. "If you have to zap your poptarts in three seconds before running out the door you really need to loosen up your schedule". It is much funnier when you hear him say it, but think about it. How often do we look for the absolute easiest way of doing something? I really should spend more time cooking healthy food for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment