Those of you who know me know that I am a rule follower. I don't really like the thought of someone telling me that I did something wrong. When I got my first speeding ticket I said thank you to the police office because I WAS SPEEDING! It was my own dang fault. Anyways, yesterday I came up to campus twice. The first time was to buy some books from a girl who works on campus and the second time was to meet Lisa on her lunch break. To make a long story short, I parked in an A Lot both times, a lot that I do not have a parking sticker for. To be honest I don't have a parking sticker at all right now, I spent an hour last week taking them all off my cute little car. If I didn't park there I would have had to walk like 20 minutes to get to where I needed to be so I took my chances. I didn't think that they were monitoring lots because we are between semesters but I didn't know and I still parked there. This is SO not me!!! When I saw Lisa I told her that if I got a parking ticket I would just go to the traffic office and tell them I did not know that they were monitoring lots. SO NOT LIKE ME!!!! Anyways, I have decided to change my ways, back to the way I was two days ago. So today when I came up to campus I parked in visitor parking because, I don't have any parking stickers =) Is that illegal. Either way, what is my dang deal?!?!
5 comments:
Naughty! :)
LOLO. that is naughty!!
holy naughticakes...what happened to you?? =)
I have to be honest with you, I find this to be one of the most normal practices in the world.
I parked at MC rockville without a permit for an entire semester, and I backed into my parking space almost every day. I thought you had to pay for the parking.
I have to say that I don't blame you one bit!
Post a Comment