6.05.2007

today i need to remember

for some reason i am in a serious funk today. i had a great morning, great afternoon, and just hit rock bottom for some reason. I am trying to bring myself out of it by remembering all the things i am grateful for. Here goes nothing
  • long walks
  • foresty paths
  • beach
  • birds chirping
  • water
  • the FIRM
  • DVD
  • Dutch County Market Pretzel
  • capri's from the Gap
  • email
  • phone calls from old friends
  • Twilight
  • New Moon
  • living so close to washington DC
  • Catalyst
  • iPod
  • freeways
tomorrow will be a better day. it will.

5 comments:

Corinne said...

when you feel that way, you should call me :)

erin sheely said...

or me!! oh the funks. i'm proud of you for thinkign about the good things. usually i just yell at my kids and eat junk food.

Sarah said...

or ME! Ask Corinne about my day today! We should seriously throw a pity party...no joke.

tom said...

Well, I'm greatful that you keep me updated on this blog. I'm always interested in what is going on in your life.

Kristin Ann said...

What is with today? I hit rock bottom too. I miss my LoLo. I didn't have anyone aroud to listen to me. Sounds like we ould have used a little together time. I don't ever remember crying so much in such a short time. My nose Hurts from blowing. I know, cry me a river. I am over it now. But is Love you and want you to know you are a great blessing in my life. I love you