Since I haven't taken very many pictures since I have been home I decided this morning to take some. My arm is recovering from my nasty fall while doing the firm and the tree I am squatting by is the one nin, chris and I planted for mom a few weeks ago.
Last week dad and I went on a long walk at oh say 5am. We went to the "bubbling brook" as he calls it. It was such a neat walk. We walked through our neighborhood and through another neighborhood until we got to the path that takes you back into this preserve. It was awesome. I am going to go back sometime to take some pictures.
I am keeping busy doing schoolwork, scanning old pictures to make memory books, helping mom around the house, working out, etc. I wish I had more to report but unfortunately I don't. I am trying to get as much done as I can before Erin & the girls, the Nelsons, and Adrienne come out. I have been trying really hard to not look at everything I need to do but take it one assignment at a time.
I have decided to start making a list of things I am grateful for. Each post I will add some more to the list.
Things I am grateful for
- Jesus Christ
- family
- BYU
- my body
- computers
- memories
- swimming
- diving
- soccer
- good music
- temple
- contacts
- pictures
- Grey's Anatomy
- General Conference
- friends
- Syd (my car)
- airplanes
- Book of Mormon
- Disney World
- Camp Merreyland
- Jordan serving a mission
- being an EMT
- nieces
- nephews
- doctors
- flowers
- trees
- green
- mountains
- Rascal Flatts
- Marc Broussard
3 comments:
that arm is nasty. i hope it feels better soon!
Ah! Finally a picture of the tree. Nice tree.
Dude...what did you do to your arm?? I talk to you like everyday. Sheesh.
Post a Comment